25 November 2008

Tonight!

Almost a year ago, Kelly worked as an extra on the series finale of The Shield. It airs tonight! I haven't ever seen the show, but I just might stay up to see if Kelly's debut survived the editing room. We feel fairly confident that he made the cut because the final scene, the one that he is hopefully in, was actually re-shot and they called Kelly back to set for the re-shoot. Usually a good sign. So, if you happen to catch the show, see a police officer holding up some... Maybe I shouldn't give it away, I don't know if it will matter to the story. Anyway, let us know if you see him. The Shield happens to be the favorite show of some of the guys Kelly works with, so he has been called "Hollywood" all week.

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

awesome! Tim and I both laughed at the "hollywood" bit!