30 December 2008

How old are you???

Yes, we are 5...
One of the first things in my stocking this year was my new hat! I quickly put it on like a little kid and dug into the rest of my stocking. When Kelly opened his new climbing helmet, he did the same thing. I laughed as we spent a good chunk of our morning, sporting our new gear: Other Christmas thoughts...
Did you know that (according to Taye, our 3 year old nephew) one of the 3 kings brought Jesus a "special treat," yes, he brought Baby Jesus cookies. And, when asked what kind of cookies, "hmm... white ones." I think Taye meant sugar cookies.
Oh, and Santa likes "beer and cookies." Through the eyes of a child. ha :)
One of our other nephews (Keiton, 2 years old) was quite the funny little guy with his new camera. He imitated an adult snapping a picture with perfection. He would tell you where to sit or stand, pull up the camera (which was hanging on the neck strap) and say, "cheese!" He would then look through the little view finder and snap away.

1 comment:

e said...

Love your hats. You two are the cutest.