17 March 2009

Problem of the day: when I plug my camera into my computer, my computer is not recognizing that anything is plugged in. The printer is working just fine from the same USB port, so I know that isn't the problem. I have went through all of the "Help and Support" steps and NOTHING is working. I called HP to see if I could get any help, and after having "Slumdog Millionaire" flashbacks, was told that both of my cameras are "broken." Well, that was a waste of my time...

On another note, I made corned beef and cabbage for the first time ever today. Yum! It was definitely worth waking up at 2am to start the crockpot. And, it isn't much of a pretty dish, so you aren't really missing out on too much without the photos.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

1. We had the same problem with our new camera and our desktop...but I never got it to work. It does, however, work with our laptop....sorry I am of no help :)

2. I love corned beef and cabbage! I have made it every year except this one! I wasn't in the mood to make such a mess. You have officially made me jealous!