15 July 2009

I am tired:

new job.
waiting and hoping and day dreaming about the possiblity of a different/dream job.
lots of tests and studying and then more tests and training for current 'new' job.
trying to be thankful for my 9-5.
stomach aches.
processed food, too much microwaving not enough cooking.
opposite schedule of Kelly. Kelly working late, Kelly training a new hire, Kelly on SWAT call outs. Kelly and i not even at our apartment for a minute together in 48 hours.
weekend house hunting. lots of excitement.
trying to carve out a few minutes to get loan papers organized and faxed.
missing yoga.
more trying to be thankful for the stress of having a job during this yucky economic time.
dirty car from parking under a big ol' tree. oops.
dinner with friends at Sorci's. an escape from the hustle and bustle.
celebrating the journey.
playing catch on 15 minute breaks. missing sports.
fitz in the morning. making me laugh.
belting songs in my car on my way home. revelation.
pumped that a play i was in got picked up to go to Chicago. wondering if i will have to miss out on Chicago yet again. choosing to put it on the back burner for a few days.
too much time to think. not enough time to rest.
reminding myself that this is just a season. i won't be juggling all these plates and ideas forever.
smiling. because i can, and i want to.

6 comments:

Our growing family said...

wow! I hope you get some good rest soon!

Stefanie said...

glad to hear you're smiling :)!! Praying for you...

christy said...

What a great attitude. I hope the new job fits well soon.

tiffany jeanne said...

Whew! That is ALOT to have on your plate...and to have a smile on your face through it all, what a champ! I hope you and Kelly find some time to catch up with eachother...I can totally relate on that topic! Prayers said for you...and hope to see you this next week at BS. xoxo!

e said...

love this.
revelation?

Anonymous said...

So thats what you've been up to! I knew you've been crazy busy because we havn't talked forever! love ya!
Ashley