02 February 2011

Fit Model Casting Call

Hey Ladies,
I just got the following email, if you are interested and fit the description feel free to contact Raelene (with TCM, Seattle) at raelene@tcmmodels.com. If you are going to mention my name, please send me a little email at nicole.lee.smith@hotmail.com, just so I have a heads up if she says anything :) Oh, and this will most likely be in Seattle, so make sure you are within comfortable driving distance.
Have fun!

Email:
Hi Everyone!!
I need some plus size ladies for a client :-)
Requirements are: must be a Dress Size 14, 16, 18 and between the heights of 5 ' 6 " and 5' 9 ".
This is NOT for a photo client. My client just needs someone to try on some clothing for them and to give them feedback on how it fits.
If you have any friends, family members, or co-workers you think could fit the requirements, please send them my way. :-)
Or I am happy to contact them if that is easier.

Thank you for your help!!
~Raelene

No comments: