27 April 2014

Prayer Request

I'm hoping there are a few late night blog readers out there this evening. 
I meant to blog much earlier, but here we go.
Kelly's brother, Cory, is having surgery tomorrow morning to remove, Lord willing, all of his kidney cancer. Please pray for a smooth operation, that ALL of the cancer would be removed, that it would not ever ever come back, that his healing process would be quick and for his wife Jenna and their 3 kiddos. Or, please just pray how you feel lead. 
The picture is from when Kelly and I went to my prom. Yes, we went in 70's attire and no, it was not a themed prom. This picture has always cracked me up. It's hard to believe this was 13 years ago!! Kelly and Cory were goofing then, and whenever they get together they still revert to their same silly ways :)
Here's to many many many more years of goofing!
Thank you for your prayers.
Kelly quoted this verse to me over and over again during my c-section with Levi, it's kind of my surgery verse, I'm so thankful for God's peace.
You will keep in perfect peace
    those whose minds are steadfast,
    because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

No comments: