29 October 2008

Mike & Ike

The pictures uploaded in the opposite order than I was hoping for, but I think I will survive just fine...
About a week and a half ago, my family hosted a 75th birthday party for my Grandpa, commonly known around my family as "Papa," and his twin brother Ike. Below is a picture of their two biggest admirers, little Je'Markus and Taye:
Look at Taye's face, priceless:
The two other boys of the party (Ike on left and Papa/Mike on Right):
When I was uploading my pictures, I realized I have a lot fewer than I normally do after family functions, then I came across this picture and remembered why...
Our little invalids, Kelly is usually up taking pictures of people whether they like it or not. And, laying next to him is Ashley, who I am very happy to say is feeling much better than as pictured:
Our theme was Mike & Ike candy! When I was younger, kids didn't believe me when I said their names but, it's true... Well kind of, they are really named Calvin and Melvin, but the whole two name thing is common in my family, another story all together! I still get confused if we are talking about Jr., so and so, or who?!


1 comment:

e said...

What a fabulous theme. I love October birthdays! :)