02 November 2008

Homecoming

Little Miss Makenzie was the Homecoming Junior Class Princess, she looked absolutely beautiful! My Grandma was talking about how Makenzie has always been so "cute," and all of a sudden she looks so grown up and oh so "pretty." So true... Still, I think to me she will always be my cute little Makenzie.
On another note, her drill team performed at the football game barefoot! Apparently it is a Homecoming tradition. All I could think was, FREEZING! I told Kelly and the first thing he said was, "Do you know how many guys spit on the field?!" Gross. Gross. Gross.

3 comments:

e said...

Well, gorgeousness runs in the family.

Our growing family said...

I agree with Erin! You both look beautiful! I love your white coat too...I think it will be a few years before I can buy white again...j/k! =)

THE WILLIAMS LIFE said...

Nichole,
Remeber me? Teresa Poirier. I got married 5 years ago. My name is Teresa Williams now. Check out my bog! I love yours. I hope to be able to keep in touch.