07 May 2009

Last night I opened my email to find the following from one Erin Hanson... She amazes me with what she can dig up, whether it be on the internet or using some of her natural networking skills. Erin, all of your knowledge, skills and connections are going to be used for something grand, I believe it!
So, anyway... I rarely ever see the final product of print work jobs, so this was kind of fun to get to see some images from a Boeing 737 photo shoot I did back in the Fall. The "set" was so realistic, it was at a huge building with a large open conference room in the center. Then, off of the room there were entrances to various "planes." I got to tour the 787, which was ginormous and very luxurious inside. Apparently the facility has been used for a few films, who knew there were such treasures in Tukwila??? Oh, and in the above picture I was handed an iPod last minute from one of the crew members, it was an unofficial prop and it happened to belong to the photographer. He was super nice and I am sure very hygenic, but all I could think about was that I had random germy earbuds touching me.
Um, I look really ticked off in the above picture (my sister will probably notice the nostril flare, we have had issues with that in the past :) I remember they were talking about "powerful young business woman." Hmm... obviously I need to work on that look...
And, wouldn't it just be lovely to fly on such a peaceful plane. Unfortunately reality is often:
Now off to my reality... laundry.

9 comments:

Me... said...

Love it! I've never seen your pictures, what fun! you look stunning!!! the yellow outfit pose is my favorite :)
have fun with the laundry...

Me... said...

I forgot to say that I completely adore that yellow necklase :) looks fabulous on you!

e said...

i told my parents, 'i have to keep playing up my special skills to nicole, because when she is famous, i want to work for her!'

heeeee.

love you.

i told my dad,'i've never seen her wear that yellow shirt.'
he said, 'maybe it wasn't hers. does she bring her own wardrobe?'
i said i thought so.
clear up the mystery for us? ;)

Nicole said...

Mystery Solved:
Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe were all provided by Boeing (well, contracted professionals, I adored the steamer boy, he was my buddy while we toured the planes) And, I would have never picked out the yellow color for myself, but after consulting the wardrobe professional and loving the color, I ended up finding a clearance top at Kohls in the exact shade. Almost wore it today even, but alas I do not have my own steamer boy and did not feel like ironing :)

Nicole said...

Also, thank you Melissa :)

And, Erin you crack me up, but wouldn't that be something... someday, someday :)

anne said...

I love these! What fun...and such a great find by the oh-so-great-Erin-Hansen. :)

I'm hoping you get really, really famous. The more famous you are, the more people you'll need to work for you. So, I'm in line right behind Erin. I enjoy teaching, but the closer I can get to JT or Zefron, the better! :)

christy said...

You are so very talented girl. I would just bust up laughing! I also love the yellow shirt on you.

tiffany jeanne said...

Nicole! You are so pretty! I also think it's fun knowing someone famous!

:)

Stefanie said...

Great pics!!! I also LOVE the yellow on you. It looks fabulous!