28 September 2009

Question

I opened up an email from my agent today and all it said was...
"Do you have nice feet?"
It just made me laugh. Not too often do I get a one liner email like that. Usually it would at least be followed with an explanation of what is being cast. Nonetheless, I found it funny. Especially considering Kelly makes jokes about my longer second toe, and for the last 2 weeks I have been horrified at how dry my heels are!
When I was in elementary school I promised myself that I would not have white heels like Mrs... I won't write her name by chance she reads this. Anyway, I fear I am failing. I just never dreamed it could stand in the way of a job!

5 comments:

Our growing family said...

our feet sound a lot alike...as do our husbands humor level! =)

Our growing family said...

ps...I always love SLATHERING my feet in thick lotion, wrapping them in saran-wrap and covering them with socks, leaving it on as long possible/until all the lotion is absorbed. It is a bit tricky to walk with it on, but it softens up those feet! =) You'll love it if you've never tried it!

Stefanie said...

this makes me laugh.

e said...

...but what did you say in response?

:)

Anonymous said...

Tell your agent I have great feet. I DO!!!