24 February 2010

I know, I know...

I am a bit embarrassed to write yet again about T. Time, but I'm laying my pride aside to share with you the following:
I was flying solo for dinner most of this week so... no, I did not go to Taco Time every night. But, I did go Monday night and discovered the following, aka my new absolute fav:

(Description courtesy of Taco Time menu)

Natural Soft Taco:
A whole-wheat tortilla with fat-free pinto beans and your choice
of seasoned ground beef or tender chicken, Cheddar cheese,
Ranch dressing, lettuce and tomato.

The perfect meat to bean ratio. Regular Soft Tacos are made on flour tortillas and do not have beans.

Although my appetite is still strong, Baby Girl is starting to take up more space, thus resulting in smaller portions. I ended up with leftovers and I wasn't too sure how 1/3 of a soft taco would taste a day later, but it wasn't too shabby. Tuesday night I heated up the leftover taco, used some of the ranch (they accidentally gave me two, I'm thinking it was maybe a thank you for being such a loyal customer), and ate it along with a huge bowl of organic steamed brocolli. It made sense in my silly pregnant brain and made me feel a little less guilty for feeding Baby Girl more fast food.
So now, I have been sober for about 3 days. Pathetic, I know.

No comments: