12 May 2010

Work Shower

A few weeks ago some friends from work gave me a Baby Shower! It was so sweet of them, and a lot of fun to visit outside of the "Comm Room." I only snapped a few pictures, I was busy eating, chatting, opening gifts (wow, thank you all so so much!), and well more eating :)

Below, my friend Katy's little boy Jackson. Too cute! I just want to kiss his little cheeks:
One of the shower activities was a diaper raffle. I have to laugh because for some reason not having enough diapers has worried Kelly since day one. I have no idea where this fear comes from, but seriously the first (2nd, 3rd...) time we went to Target after we found out we were pregnant, Kelly bought a giant pack of diapers. So, you can imagine how thrilled he was with the following:
What a blessing! And, made for some great entertainment. Somehow he did manage to make it all the way to Baby Girl's room. Impressive:
The Lord really does provide for all of our needs. I am so thankful for all of the diapers, support, and that Kelly finally has peace about our diaper stock.

1 comment:

Our growing family said...

Yep!!! GOD IS SO GOOD! He does provide in every way for each of the blessings He has given us! Never doubt Him in that matter! =)
Love the pics! Kelly is going to be an OVER THE TOP awesome dad! =)
As he is so concerned w/diapers, you should officially name him Diaper King and allow him to change all of them too! =) I'm sure he'll fight for the job for at least a few months! =)
SO SO SO excited for you guys!

Blessings!
ps...any more nursery pics??? I'm trying to be patient, but I don't think I'm doing so good! =)