17 February 2011

Extra Cash...

Hey Ladies,
I just opened the following email from my agent, if you fit the description and are interested it would be a great (and easy) way to make a little extra cash!

Email:

Hi All!
I wanted to let you all know that I have a few clients looking for some ladies to try on clothes and give feedback on how they fit and I was hoping you could help me.
I am looking for ladies who have a Dress size 6, 8, 10, or 10/12. The only requirement is they must between the heights of 5'6"-5'8" and to have some flexibility with their schedule. Must between the ages of 20-55.
If you have come in to see me in the past to get measured, thank you so much!! I will be forwarding your info and pictures to the clients so no worries about coming in again.
However, I am hoping you may know a few other ladies that you could send to me. Family, Friends, Co-workers.....
anyone who may need some extra money.

The rate is $75/hour if the client decides to use them.

Please have them contact me (e-mail or call) or I am happy to contact them.
I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Thank you all so much!!
~Raelene

Thank You,
Raelene Plant
Booking Agent
TCM Models & Talent
2200 6th Avenue, Suite 530
Seattle, WA 98121
206-728-4826
tcmmodels.com


---
ps - let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to just contact Raelene, she is super nice!

No comments: