31 July 2011

Teething & Toast

Georgiana's teething, a lot. Which makes for some interesting days and nights. But, I cannot blame her, seriously I can only imagine how I would feel if I had teeth cutting through my gums!

Aside from that, she has also figured out how to take her tray off of her bumbo while she is in it. Fun times, ha! She thinks computers are solely for pandora, so she points to them and dances and sings until music is produced. Love her.

When asked, "Georgie, what do you have?"
Toast. It makes everything better.

Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion, I have pics coming. Last week was teething as I mentioned. Yesterday was sunshine and swimming in our backyard. Oh, and Friday was... Have you ever seen marks on the cement posts in drive thrus and thought who in the world runs into those!?! Well, I have an unfortunate answer for you. Although, I didn't run into a cement post, I did back into a bike rack. Yep, a really fabulous moment, so I have more sympathy for those post rammers. My car went crunch. Just fyi, bike racks are extremely sturdy. Thankfully no one was injured, and only two pedestrians were entertained. One troubadour and one city employee who confirmed that I was good to go and did not damage property. I just switched our car insurance last week. We are saving tons each year, but it is still a $500.00 mistake, yuck.

I was going to share one more thing... What was it???

Oh, totally random but possibly useful. I saw a couple of people buying the salmon patties from Costco, so I decided to be brave and give them a try. I am so glad I did! They are really tasty, and made from whole salmon fillets. Costco just doesn't disappoint.

Oh, and I am excited for the salmon to start running in the river near us! Fresh salmon here we come!!!

No comments: