21 March 2010

Blog Stalking Courtesy of:

A friend at work loaned me the above magazine. She was looking to get as much use out of it as possible as it cost $9.95! It made us laugh because one of the headliners on the issue she bought said "324 Best Uses for Bargain Finds, Steals, Deals..." And, we did not think $9.95 for 140 pages on finding deals was a steal. But alas, it did provide a good read, was colorful and full of fun ideas. One section that I particularly enjoyed featured some real life lady bloggers:
oh stink, I forgot to write down one of the blogs/sites (I'll add it later when I track it down).
the bloggers dining room, I'm loving all the cake stands.
***
chriskauffman.blogspot.com
she called them: "toasted marshmallow chocolate chip cookies" yum.
***
theletteredcottage.net

lots and lots of decor ideas!
***
And some other newbies (new to me) with decor flare!
ourcreativelife.blogspot.com
theblessednest.blogspot.com
bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com

No comments: