25 July 2011

Want to join us???

Feel free to laugh... but we are totally going to the Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire. I wish we could go the weekend of the 2oth, but we will be out of town. So, we will be going on the 7th, the pirate themed weekend. I've told Kelly we should go the last couple of years, I mean if I enjoy people watching at the Puyallup Fair, how could I not enjoy this!?!

Plus, today the tickets are half off thru groupon (link HERE).

And seriously, please let me know if you want to join us on the 7th for crispy turkey legs and the best people watching Pierce county has to offer!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I went several years ago to another renaissance fair {out near Gig Harbor/Purdy}. I LOVED it. They're a ton of fun!!

Lindsey said...

I love how you're playing it off as "people watching..." We all know you've been preparing your outfits for months. :)