30 December 2011

Happy Christmas Adam


Merry Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas


and almost Happy New Year!


This holiday season is wrapping up fast! Kelly's still on vacation, and we are enjoying balancing activities and relaxation. I have lots to blog about and many pictures (although looking through my pictures, I just realized that I must have only taken video Christmas morning!), and many cute little Georgiana moments to share. But, for now I just wanted to say hello!
I hope you are doing well and soaking up the last night or two of Christmas lights. Poor Georgie girl is going to miss looking out the window each night...
I'll be back as soon as I have a free minute or 60 ;)
ps - Georgiana really did have a fun Christmas Eve (pictured above), I think she just wasn't feeling a photo moment, she wanted to be down playing!

No comments: